MM Kwidzyn sp. z o.o.
ul. Lotnicza 1, 82-500 Kwidzyn,
registered in Gdańsk-Północ District Court, Gdańsk VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register,
nr KRS 0000292525,
NIP 581-00-04-587, REGON 002813078,
share capital 90.000.000 zł.
Kraft paper Producer
Integrated Pulp and Paper Mill in Kwidzyn is a producer of high quality kraft paper ideal for wide spectrum of applications intended to protect everyday use products, including but not limited to: food packaging, various types of bags and sacks and wrapping material.
Kwidzyn Mill manufactures high-quality office paper for the use in printers and copiers; kraft papers, offset paper for the printing of reports, books, manuals, posters, advertisements, inserts and leaflets; coated paperboard for the production of, for example, pharmaceutical packaging and luxury packaging for cosmetics or confectionery products.
Integrated Management System Certificates:
- ISO 9001 (quality management system)
- ISO 14001 (environmental management system)
- ISO 45001 (occupational health and safety management system)
- ISO 17025 (General requirements relating to the competence of research and standardization laboratories) – scope of AB1091 accreditation
- ISO 50001 (energy management system)
Kwidzyn Mill – Sustainability
All mill products are made from virgin fibers and hold FSC®, PEFC certificate or come from controlled source. Certificates confirm that the company uses exclusively fibers from responsibly-managed woodlands and fibers can be traced throughout its entire supply chain.